Tuesday, July 27, 2010

maven eclipse:eclipse not adding aspectj jars to classpath

Normally when I want to add new JARs to my classpath in eclipse I execute the following maven command:

mvn eclipse:eclipse

However, when adding aspjectj libraries, the above command did not update my .classpath to inlucde aspectj.
I searched the web and found that I needed to add the following to my pom.xml file:


<!-- To allow aspectj jars be added to the classpath for eclipse-->    
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <ajdtVersion>none</ajdtVersion>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Reference: http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/mvn-eclipse-eclipse-aspecjrt-not-added-to-classpath-td120235.html

No comments:

Post a Comment